Star Tech. Com 3-PORT Pci 1394A Fire Wire Adapter Card With Digital Video Editing KitReviews
- Easily add 2 Fire Wire ports to your desktop computer
- A fun and easy way to make and edit your own home movies
- An internal connector allows for the easy connection of internal Fire Wire ® peripherals
- Configured with standard bracket and low profile bracket included
- Hot swap capabilities allows you to connect or disconnect devices without turning off your computer
- High speed data transfer rates of up to 400 Mbits/sec.
- Comes complete with a Fire Wire cable (4-6 Pin M/M) and ULEAD 10 Video Studio SE Basic video editing software
- Includes everything needed to edit your own home movies, add scene transitions and other effects with the included ULEAD ® Video Studio ® SE software
- Operating System: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003, Mac OS 8.6 ~
This 3 Port PCI Low Profile 1394a Fire Wire Adapter Card turns a motherboard PCI slot into two external IEEE 1394a Fire Wire slots (1x6-pin, 1x4-pin) , and supplies an internal (6-pin) Fire Wire port that will likely be employed in location of the external 6-pin connector - a cost-effective answer that lets you connect any Fire Wire 400 device to your desktop computer. 3V slot, and includes a copy of ULEAD''s Video Studio SE Basic video editing computer software (Windows only) , making it simple to capture and edit video from your digital video camcorder. Compatible with either Mac or Computer computers, the 1394a Fire Wire card supplies a practical resolution for connecting i Pods, MP3 players, portable drives, digital camcorders and much more to your personal computer and supports hot-swappable connectivity, allowing you to plug, unplug, and swap your Fire Wire peripherals with ease. A versatile Fire Wire video editing solution, the adapter card could be installed in a PCI 5V or PCI-x 3.
2019 Copyright © - Firewire Port Cards